Friday, January 22, 2010

Color Matching

Never once in my life I ever asked myself "Does This Color Match My Dress?" thingy. When I got dressed in green hijab + grey t-shirt + black jeans + cute yellow sandals, one of my friends complained about how she would have certainly 'banged her head on the wall' if she was ever to be seen wearing like that in public.. Well, hehe, go ahead then :P

And when I opted for all black abaya + hijab, I had another friend of mine who complained about how young ladies should add some colors to their appearance, since all black is so lame and dull, while adding that, "You know, there's a proverb saying, you can eat what please your stomach, but dress what please the eyes of the others"..

Please the men, you mean? Thanks then..

Yet, I need my sister or my husband to help me choose the best textile/ fabric for my sewing projects, curtains or even special occasions like "baju kurung raya". I have always ended up picking fabrics or clothes with the designs that look really pretty in the department store, just to find out that as I leave and walk out into the sunlight, the color is all wrong and...err, awful. Or better yet, only if I wore them once!

Im still dizzy with this new blog layout - HITAM, PINK, COKLAT, BUNGA2..
nantilah betulkan...bizi bizi


Needless to say, Im still very bad at matching2 color maa.

0 Whisperers:

 

-StiLL iN LoVe- Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez