Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Make Over

Last saturday, I told lil Aisyah that we were having some guests coming over to our house, so she need to dress up a bit. I let her choose her own dress as usual. And when she saw my Kohl on the desk, she insisted to try it out as well..

"Nak mulut, mulut"
while making some predictable gestures, hinting that she had it mistaken for some lipsticks. Lol.
"It's not lipstick Aisyah. Ini pakai kat mata.."
"Nak pakai mata..nak pakai mata.."


She once saw ms F did some makeover on me, putting that eyeliner aka Kohl on my eyes. She thought it looked beautiful on me, so she ran to Ms F and begged Ms F to put the eyeliner on her as well. It turned out very well, she just LoVe~Dd it very much.

So I thought that this was going to be fun. I was going to do some makeover on her.. Hehe *evil mama* So I asked her to close her eyes and then I drew careful lines under her long eyelashes. Well, this is her pictures before the makeover..

The excited girl before the make over!

Just look at how she was being so excited about getting even with her mama.. to get the feeling as if she grew up old enough to wear my make up.

And when I'm done with the eyeliner, she ran to the big mirror on the hallway, while I was getting ready with my camera..to capture the "after makeover" pics.. it wasnt bad, despite being pretty messy on her left eye, and double line on the upper lids, and a bit too heavy on the lower lids..But overall, i think i did a pretty good job :P

But her reactions... were nothing that Ive ever imagined,

"No camera! Mama, no camera! Nooo!" She screamed.
"Noooo~" Still screaming while running away from me, away to her playroom.
"Mama ,noooo~ I dont want" Continued screaming while closing the door to her playroom..

Gosh!
Was I that bad?

5 Whisperers:

Anonymous said...

HaHAhaHA HA ha ha.. lawak gilossssssssssssssssssssss si aisya ni!!!

Idayu said...

waaa..dia tau ker mama nk msukkn pic dlm blog?

alQasam said...

LOL.

Make over victim. By mama.

ANAKIRANA said...

comeinya mata bercelakkkk

lady zaini said...

kak nani,
pandai pula dia tau cantik tak cantik..pelik saya. demanding betul

ayu,
ntah2 dia tau..haha, tak terfikir pun, seriously

sumayyah,
make over - FAIL :P

kirana, ish..mana der celak, tak sempat amik gambar bercelak lagi dah lari..hehe

 

-StiLL iN LoVe- Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez