Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Aisyah Sleepy?

We went for some shopping with cik F and her cute little girl the other day. To wake Aisyah's sleepyhead and encourage her to wear her jacket etc, i promised her that im gonna buy her some 'buku book'.. Turn out Sobeys (and few other stores that we went to that day) didnt have a section for toys and books for the kids..

So predictably, she kept reminding me of 'that' unfulfilled promise these few days.. even when we went to the bridal shower last time or simply watching tv at home. So yesterday, I took the opportunity to take her out. It was just another perfect day for some walk. Knowing her nature of enjoying her sleep in the stroller in every outing, I knew that I took some real risk by taking her on her feet. Huhu~

'We' were singing all the way there. She was just happy and happy to get some 'buku book' while I was looking forward to grab some nice drapes or cute cardigans for this coming spring.. So when we got there, she was just excited and started to choose few books. The good thing about letting her make her own choice is that she will only take one thing at a time.

When she finally made up her mind and took a book on Dora party's planner, I put her in that shopping cart. So I guessed it was my turn for some spring spree.. Just few minutes in the cart,
Me: "Are you sleepy, Aisyah?"
She: "No! Aisyah no sleepy!" She snapped.


Yeahh, wriggghtttttttt!!!

Now, how am I going to take her home without her precious stroller?...I am a genius! huhu~


I lugged her off the cart, still sleeping.. Owh, she was crying a bit.. Pujuk juga lagi dan lagi. When she was ok, I put on her jacket and we dashed out from the store without buying a single thing..just in case I have to carry her afterward...
Nasib baik dia dah ok, and started to sing again all the way home... Fuhh~
So we stopped by another shop on the way home to get her a 'buku book' because she would never keep me at ease if i forgot to buy her one, again..

Aisyah oh Aisyah...

p/s: Banyak branded names bags tengah offer, 50% off... Sesetengah tuh takder jual kat Malaysia. Nak kena beli nih.. Owh, tarik nafasss...

4 Whisperers:

jamil said...

nak jugak.. yg tak perlu bayar lik.. hahaha...

lady zaini said...

nak handbag? bior betull..huhu~

alQasam said...

Sangat comel....Mashallah.
Teringat kembar yang tidur dalam troli dalam satu rancangan tv baru-baru ni.

Kisses and hugs for Aisyah.:)

lady zaini said...

"tq, auntie" aisyah cakap. hehe

sumayyah, misteri sungguh ler komen2 sumayyah sebelum nih semua hilang. dan blog sumayyah kejap2 bleh masuk kejap2 macam dah hilang...sedihnya

 

-StiLL iN LoVe- Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez