Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Insecure Woman?

When was the last time I did any quiz about my personality? Hmmm.. 5 years ago, maybe. Sebab lepas tu I felt that dah tak ada reason nak tau apa personaliti sendiri... No points. I am what I am, and Im glad that I am me. Buruk atau baik...semua dah dapat terima.

Tapi last night bila tengok kawan buat benda nih kt fesbuk, suka pulak nak tiru.. haha. A girl is a girl, after all...
Ni quiznya:

Are You An Insecure Girl?


And the result is:
You Are Confident and Secure
You are practically immune to insecurity and self doubt.
You're comfortable with who you are, and if someone doesn't like you - that's not your problem.
Some people think you're too confident, but that's just their insecurities shining through.
Your confidence carries you through your worst moments, because you know you'll always come out fine.

Kekeke..of course la kan. Being at this age.

I am what I am :) Why bother to live as someone else? Nak try? Sini yer

3 Whisperers:

ida_zy said...

salam zakiah

nak try jugak la kuiz ni
btw, i have updated my blog, at last!

lady zaini said...

salamz ida..so apa jawapannya? klu result tuh keluar "insecure", mesti saya pengsan..hehe.

p/s: Doa saya nak tengok awak update blog termakbul akhirnya.

ida_zy said...

zz, saya dapat you are mostly secure haha
rasanya memang betul pun ;)

 

-StiLL iN LoVe- Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez