Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lucid Dreams

After I finished his homework at around 12.30 am in the morning, I had to go to sleep despite few more formatting that i need to tweak, since Aisyah couldnt sleep without me by herside. This time, it wasnt a real homework, i just did the proofreading, and formatting. But things get tougher since i had to study a bit to know which were the dont-complaint-since-they-may-sound weird-but-they-were-super-bombastic-not-english-but-engineering-phrases-or-jargon and which weren't.

Well, needless to say, I was really sleepy last night. And Aisyah woke up twice at that night (morning?) and was crying for quite sometimes due to her difficulty to breath. Hubby took charge of handling and feeding her some medicine.I was extremely tired and dizzy. I could neither drag myself into sleep again, nor that i could wake up. Just when you think that things couldnt get worse, came the nonsense dreams. 

I hate it when I dream. Do you know the kind of things that while you wind up in your dream, you'd somehow knew that it was nothing more but a dream, and at certain level, you'd be able to control the flow of the story in your dreams and take it to your spefications.Gosh~ I did that almost all the time. I guessed dream isnt fun anymore, for a grown up like me :P

=======
There was this ghost (vamp?) came flying over me. As it came nearer and nearer, I shivered but out of nowhere, I shouted,
"there isnt anything like ghost in this world. this must be a dream!"
So I recited al-Fatihah (the only surah that i could remember at that time :P) and it disappeared a quickly as it showed up earlier. As soon as it disappeared, I woke up from my dream.
"ok, fine. That wasnt really original" say me to myself


I woke up.

"i hope the previous vampire didnt really exist :P " i tried to crack a joke, well, to myself at least.
Then from in front of me, there was this lady coming by. I was glad that finally i saw someone, and was ready to be fully aware of my 'real' world. As she came closer, I saw her face and i yelled,

"wait. you were the ghost from my previous dream!"
The lady smiled, showing her bloody and long fangs.
"this cant be another dream! Wake up!" i yelled to myself.
The ghost take a hold of my neck with her bloody hands, and was ready to take a good big bite of my flesh. I recited some surah, while trying to wake myself up from this horrible, ugly, "non-sensible" dream.

And i woke up just in time to save my neck :P

"that was really tiring. I hope this time, it IS for real.."
I was glad to wake up 'alive' to my own cozy bedroom, yet, I wonder if one could really die in her/his dream? Well, dont really wanna find out :P

"ok, this time is for real."

There was someone in the other corner of the room, sitting while reading some paper. I studied her face, and cracked a small laugh since i found it quite amusing that i was actually checking her out, if she was actually the lady vampire from my previous dream(s). Nope, for sure she wasnt a vampire. I laughed at my own foolishness.

"Of course not, this isnt a dream anymore." I smiled at the girl

The girl smiled back at me, and bit by bit two white tiny fangs came out from her mouth.

"Oh my..." I recited some surah again and again.
The lady came walking towards me. And there were blood dripping from her mouth.

"Wait. Why in the world does she have blood coming out from her mouth, when she didnt even bite me yet?" I asked myself, tough i wasnt sure that such a silly question should ever came out from my mouth, at that crucial life-or-death time.

"Ok, this must be another dream! Whatever."
Out of nowhere, she was already in front of me.
"Ok that's it. I dont care anymore. Im tired.I want to sleep. Let me sleee~p!" I yelled.

I woke up (again).
This time i didnt really bother to check whether i was still dreaming or not. I closed my eyes, trying to get a "real sleep" this time.

Lucid dreams..three times in a row. How foolish~
=====

Orang kata kalau mengurut tuh kena mintak pengeras, baru badan tak sakit.. Ehehe. betul ker?
Kalau camtu tolong buat homework nih pun agaknya kena mintak pengeras, baru tak mimpi pelik-pelik. Kan? Kan?

0 Whisperers:

 

-StiLL iN LoVe- Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez