Duk kat umah and sesekali kuar kija, ngajar bahasa jer...memang tak stress. Overdoing either one, memang stressful.
However, I am giving a second thought on getting a bit more serious on getting involved with fashion blogging alias business. Alas... Killing my time, it's 3 months sem break. Ala...bukan cam fashion blogging yg trendy and up-to-date gilerr cam orang punya, just a bit muslimah-style. Well, this is what we call "Windows"shopping, shopping thru your pc.
I am always a big fan of one-piece dress, short or long, flirty or modesty,
Look what I've found on the net :->
Heart-melting dresses, dun u think so? Well, they need some nice cardigan to go with...Btw, talking about Muslimah style, the next one require only a head scarf to fully cover aurah.

Err... how about this one. Hihi... ->

I guess the runway fashion has now, reverting more and more into Muslimah style. Arent they feel any oppression wearing them? :P
-----------------------------------------------------
Hehe... just to show how much Ive wasted my time:





3 Whisperers:
Akak xnak try ke 4th one tu???hehehe..
cun le J-Lo (tul ke nie) pakai cenggitu..harap2 ade sinar muslimah kat hati diorang...hikss
Zakiah
pergi lawati blog munawarah.. lagi cantik2 dan awak pasti akan tergoda..hihi
Or kita buat rombongan ke butik nya di TTDI nak tak???? Bila eik?...
Cik abe awak jgn ler mare..hihihi
umie,
cun kan j-lo...
kak zie,
saya g blog munawwarah...yg munawwarahdesign.blogspot tu ker..
tak byk gambar pun...
ker ada blog lain?
Post a Comment