Thursday, October 23, 2008

Khalas!

Khalas!
Finish!
Today was the last day for me teaching Japanese. I think Ive carried out my amanah the best that I could. Every class, there would be fukushuu(revision) and renshuu (latihan). So, Ive done my best to make them understand the Japanese lesson. Now, it's up to them, boleh jawab ker tak.

After class, there was this student datang minta maaf, cam biasala, klu buat salah ker sebagainya. Tak kisahla, being a teacher, Ive tried my best not to dislike particular students or fond the others. Just like any other teacher. Tapi yang kelakarnya bila dia cakap, "Saya minta maafla kalau saya menyampah tengok sensei ker"
There, I was taken aback, but half laughing. During my student's days, I know how we would b*tch about some teachers, or make fun of the others, behind them. Now, it's my turn...hihi.
I wasnt angry coz I'd never been emotionally attached to any students...ihihi, but I was thinking... "Budak nih pernah cakap something ker about me, behind my back." Kelakarnya, if I was him, I wouldnt say that. If I b*tch something about my teacher, most of the time, it was for fun :P (Jahat kan?) Seumur hidup saya, there were only one teacher (lecturer) that I hated. Itupun sebab bagi saya dia tak amanah, tak datang kelas, 4 kali jer satu semester. Zalim pula tu. Bila bagi test, dia bagi bab yang tak belajar lagi, dia failkan 9orang satu semester tu (out of tak sampai 25 orang). Yang lulus midterm pun sebab meniru! Seminar presentation tak attend. Pastu he lectured me for half an hour about the importance of not to "copy and paste" anything for my assignment, because it's not good if I continue that habit after I graduate/work later, without even ask why did I came to see him, properly. When I told him I was a master student, baru dia tanya, "Eh, which assignment? What course did you say?"

Thus, yang penting for me, saya tanak jadi tak amanah cam lecturer tu. I cursed him all my life, he was being untrusted, dhalim, and biased.
While some of the students send me cards and nice, sweet messages etc, the other might not like me. So I simply told him "Well, saya pun student juga dulu, ada mood. Tak kisahla, awak takder salah apapun, tak ada sesiapa pun yang ada salah dengan saya."
Khalas!

I wanna get some rest. Minggu nih tiap malam cuma tido beberapa jam. Malam kelmarin dulu, tilam basah. Aisyah tuang susu, so terpaksa tido atas toto kt bilik my house assistant. Dahla kena stayed up check format thesis yg tetiba 'lari'. Malam kedua pun tido bilik assistant, pastu Aisyah nangis2, tak sihat. Kena ampu sebab dia tak boleh bernafas (selsema) infected dari assistant :D. My hubby was very2 helpful. Dipangkunya Aisyah more than one hour! Memang I can rely on him kalau waktu2 camtu. Malam seterusnya Aisyah nangis tak boleh tido, n demam. Pastu I was preparing slide, to make sure I've covered semua yang berkenaan. Semalam... Preparing some stuff n masak2. Esok ada jamuan PA, diorg datang nnti kut, marinate and siang2 barang. Malamnya PA nyer bbq. Minggu depan, silap2 kena g UIA amik sign.

Almost forgot, pagi sok kul 10, ada kelas for seksyen7. Ingat nak email latihan jer suh diorang buat sendiri, but instead, they requested for class. Which is very good and lagi senang nak pantau.

Huhu....
I wasnt that busy but the schedule is quite 'packed' these few days.
Rasa macam nak rehat...nak pegi...



Sabah bah!

Ermergency note:
My supervisor called me just few seconds ago.
SV: Z, do you want your master degree or not?!
Z: Yes, sure...
SV: Then why didnt you send me the thesis yet
Z: Im waiting for the formatting, is being checked by a sister now. Insya'Allah by next week
SV: Hurry up then. And what about the article?
Z: Err...
SV: Just copy from your thesis, the simulations, results, discussions..
Z: Err...
SV: Okay, I want you to bring me the article next week. Along with the thesis. ok?
Z: Ok.

Huhuhuh...Kena wat journal paper lagi....vunci vunciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2 Whisperers:

Anonymous said...

ZZ..sound familiar... my SV still buzzed and bugged me now and again for the journal paper which i still havent got the time to prepare.... sabor jer la..hehe

lady zaini said...

Hehe...if we finish this paper will they ask for another one?
huhu... never ending story
p/s:alaa... tulis "anonymous" lak... tapi bagai kukenal, tapi di mana yaa...

 

-StiLL iN LoVe- Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez