Okey..
Tarik nafas...lepassss...tarriiikkk...
I just couldnt hear any sounds from my laptop. I restarted my lappy and suddenly the sound went off during the windows logon. You know, the default sound when we start the computer...-it's in the middle of that!
I did few simple things, -restart, restore, recover and to no avail. Ive checked the device manager, it says that the hardware (realtek) are functioning well. And I ran dxdiag, it shows that the device manager for audio system is(supposedly) functioning well, ran some tests (where i suppose to hear the sounds being played) but still i hear nothing.. DEAD END. I might have to take 'my precious' (borrowed from gollum, lotr) to service center, klcc tuh,takperla. ujung minggu nih balik kl (lagi..)
Owh..This aint funny. Anybody please help me *wink *wink.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Rm10 to those who manage to solve the problem...ok, make it rm30 (provided that it's software/setting problem). If any of you really want to help me, i really really really appreciate it..
Laptop: Vaio VGN S46GP
OS: Windows XP Version 2002, SP 2
Intel Pentium 1.73GHz 798MHz
RAM 2.0GB
Audio devices: Realtek HD
Graphics: NVidia
What else? I cant think..
---------------------------------------------------------
While I have to bear living in this muted world, my frens sent this ->
If any of you know her, Sis Fatimah Bunyarit,my ex roommate in IIUM, she just gave birth to a healthy baby, named Rifal (I love the name)
What could be cuter than a sleeping baby? *love *love
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, the following is not the latest but beautiful things need to be shared, rite?
This baby girl belongs to Raihan Ismail, another ex-roommate of mine.hihi, named Laila (another classic name, i love). Just in case if you wonder how a quarter malay, quarter arab and half aussie looks like, this is how
Babies are cute!
2 Whisperers:
Siannya....bab teknikal mmg x tau...mood bercuti dah kembali...comel2nya baby2 tu.Sedapkan bau baby...
huhu...tu lerr..dari headphone boleh lak dengar, tapi tak kuar ikut speaker laptop tuh...waaa
baby memang comel...tambah2 waktu tido.
n bau baby memang...sweett, kan? rasa macam nak kiss sampai kemek
Post a Comment