Saturday, September 20, 2008

Recent Sweet SMSes

sweet messages rose
sweet messages rose
Friendship is a promise spoken by heart, it's not given by pledge, it's not written on paper,it's a promise renewed everytime we keep in touch."

~ from roza

"I sent an angel to watch over you, but it came back. I asked why? And it said angels dont watch over angels."

~ from hidayah

"I know a woman who's funny & caring, loving & sharing, mad & crazy, as sweet as a baby & a great mate & she's reading this message right now."

~ from roza

2 Whisperers:

Ajzie said...

Sahabat…mengapa kau pergi
Tinggal aku sendiri
Kau tahu ku tak sanggup

Sahabat…ingat lah kau slalu
Jadi yang terbaik
Walau kau tak disini lagi

Sahabat…aku rindu padamu
Datang walau sesaat
Ku ingin kan kau hadir

Chorus:
Aku disini dan menunggu
Diam tanpa dirimu
Kau tahu ku tak bisa
Beranjak terbang dan melayang
tanpa diri mu ku tak bisa dan kembalilah


Nice song hah!!..hihihi

lady zaini said...

saya tak pernah dengar lagu nih.. did some googling..
wowwie.. best gak arr...nice song nice voice

 

-StiLL iN LoVe- Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez