My students dah biasa buat karangan dalam kelas, susun ayat, tulis ayat, create ayat guna applikasi perkataan2 yang dah belajar, Japanese to English translation and English to Japanese translation. Siap dah buat terjemahan pantun bahasa melayu ke jepun lagi. So compared to the level of this examination, surely they would score 100%. Supposedly... Hahaha...
Good!
They should have possessed a very strong basic on reading and writing hiragana and katakana.... Kanji, belajar sendiri. tak sempat nak ajar 2000 kanji tu. Vocab pun tak cukup diorang nih. Tapi kenalah ikut modul.
Btw, my upcoming quiz would be much difficult compared to this one.
------------HOWEVER-------------
I caught 2 students cheating redhandedly. Girls. One from my section and the other from Halil sensei's..And the other 9 plus students had their paper "relinquished" since I saw the attempts to do the same.
JUST HOW LOW COULD ONE WILLINGLY PUT HERSELF? HOW LOW?
AND WHOM ARE THEY TRYING TO CHEAT? ME? ALLAH?
HOW DOES THAT MAKE THEM FEEL? GOOD? OR VERY VERY GOOD?
I was thinking on deducting half of their marks. My husband suggested me giving them zero, the standard penalty for cheating on exam.
Being lazy is another, but cheating is...
foul, disgustful, repellent, disgusting, yucky, distasteful, loathsome, unthinkable...
..
..
I have lost words...
It's ramadan.
6 Whisperers:
hohooo...
student cheating during exam ay??
been there, done that...
me totally pissed!!
terbakarrrrr woh.
penalty-nya:
"I'LL SEE U NEXT SEMESTER."
wow..u mean instead of "zerolised" their marks, you failed them?
huhu...lagi dasat...
or...should i do the same?
mmm...im thinking
Akak..failed kan aje..sekian dari saya anti-cheating...kekeke
sangat bersetuju dengan mr zaini. sorrylah, jangan bagi muka sgt.. nanti diaorg besar kepala.
salah tetap salah... heheh
heheh... nampaknya semua orang dah marah...:)ok ok
nampaknya i know what to do now...
hahahaha (gelak jahat)...
Post a Comment