Monday, November 2, 2009

Sushi Craving

I craved for anything "fishy" (ber"ikan" :P) and pekasam during my first pregnancy. I had to make sure that pekasam was included in my daily menu. So much so. But this time, I cant help but yearn to eat this, everyday-->



This is the type of sushi that I love - you could feel as if the salmon melted immediately as soon as you put them in your mouth..Hmmm..."torokeru". They costed around $21...quite expensive compared to the one that I had with Cik F at "Mooshiro" last time. Mooshiro was all-that-you-can-eat sushi bar, sort of "tabehodai", a place where you can eat fresh n delizouss sushi from their available selection.

Im not kidding- there was more than hundred types of sushi, sashimi etc to choose from :) Oh my.. You'll lose your breath before you could finally decide on which to order first.

See what I mean?

Okey, so the menu starts from 1201..That would be..mmm, around 130 menus to choose from! They have vege okonomiyaki, udon, kimchi ramen, misoshiro etc, unajyu, chirashi, few types of tempura, agedashi toufu and sashimis! All that for only $25+- including tax (12%).And if that wasnt enough, the ice creams were also for free...

Pics? "No way lah, im not gonna be so childish to pose awkwardly in front of my foods!"
ehehe..Just kidding, I forgot to bring my phone/ camera - again! Next time Insya-Allah (itupun kalau tak lupa lagi)

2 Whisperers:

Idayu said...

lerr...ngidam jgk ker nih? meh la dtg sini hehe

lady zaini said...

tataula mengidam ker mengada..heheh.
Tapi ayu, tuh betul2 ajak2 ayam tuh...uwaaa. Jauhnya japan

 

-StiLL iN LoVe- Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez