"If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG."
- Bill Gates
I heard you, Mr Bill(ionnaire) Gates. That's why we are using $25 PC that got 1000GB HD, installed with $25 original Office that got 1000 features including free superb antivirus.
Yeah right!
Tu ler jadinya kalau provocative sangat, cuba tarik nafas dalam-dalam 10 saat. The last time I heard someone quoted something so stupid was few months ago, it was so "academically intolerable :P". In order to pollute the nice air, someone provoked me with some famous English saying, telling me that it is Malay proverbs. It was soo...it sent cold shivers over my body - I had to immediately stand up to catch some air.
Oh my..! I prefer to look stupid than to be one!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Whisperers:
kdg2 lg best org nampak kita ni mcm xde apa2 tp sbnrnya superb hehehehe.....
skrg ni klu org nk cite psl politik ke kepala otak sy dah xblh nk msk...makin pening adalah/...
politik? dari dulu sampai sekarang tak penah masuk kepala saya...hahaha
biarla kan yin kan, orang cakap apa, kita diam jer. Lagi baik dari cakap macam tin kosong yg kuat, tp kt belakang orang gelak2 jer
Post a Comment