Saturday, August 23, 2008

Enchanted Melody: August 15

I hated men from the bottom of my heart. They are rough, care less, always laugh stupidly, always make stupid and insulting jokes, and their eyes are like roller costers and their loud and rough voice arghhh... And they always talk about a woman's physical, which is not their right.
When I was young, I have always prayed to Allah, to find me someone who is blind and wouldnt give a slightest care on my outer case, but instead, who I am inside this small case.
To rewind to those days, I think my prayer was somehow answered. My soulmate was a blind.. He just couldnt see my mistakes. When I carelessly did something, he thought that was either cute or simply me. When I tried to end everything, he would do anything to make things right on the track again. The love and hate relation was so strong, on my side. On his, everything was rather calm and cool. Always in control, always!...that I've doubted it very much, if it was for real.
I did everything to make the monster inside him reveal his true identity...everything! But he was just close to perfect.
For better or worse, for a decision that I couldnt undo, I nodded to the aqad on 15th of August, 1999.
When almost all other brides feels love and hope (and a little scared, maybe), mine was either complicated or Ive lost all those emotions.
That was then.
I am sorry.
God has sent me someone so special, my own messenger, yet I have reacted in such manner.
His love is for real. And I love him for that. Always will.
And up to this day, August 15th is so special in my heart, in ours.

Selamat Ulang Tahun Perkahwinan ke 9.
I promise to be better.
WE LOVE YOU..VERY, VERY MUCH.
From Z.H and A.R...

4 Whisperers:

Anonymous said...

woargh!!! so sweet la!!!!!!!!!.. Happy anniversary 2 both of you.. "May each moment you spend together, be as sweet as your love for each other"

Musliyana said...

salam...Happy anniversary to both of you...semoga mahligai cinta kasih sayang yang telah dibina selama ini..utuh dan segar hingga ke akhir hayat....and...dikurniakan zuriat@ khalifah Allah yag soleh dan solehah untuk agama bangsa dan negara...

ikhlas dari..musli,diyana, Duos N( Najlaa' and Najmi..)

Anonymous said...

lupa nak wish happy anniversary .yang ke 9 ek....Semoga berbahagia selalu dunia dan akhirat..... :)

lady zaini said...

tima kashih tima kashih suma...kak nani pun hepi anniversary

 

-StiLL iN LoVe- Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez