Sunday, May 3, 2009

Read Between the Lines

In many ways, my husband and I are totally opposite to each other. In one way, I can say that we are both each other's 'the other side of the coin'...Still, it takes both sides untuk jadi sekeping coin :D

While I am extremenly skeptical in meeting new faces and somehow take a LOTT of time and courage to create a new circle of friends, he, in short, is totally a 180 degree to me. He has this 'humble' attitude that sometimes I feel like screaming to his face "do you really have to go that low humble?" And his reaction would always be the same, "Tak rugi merendah diri." Sort of.. I curl my lip when I see/feel that someone's showing unpleasant attitudes towards him. I mean, come on, pride and honor is not something that you should tolerate, right?

But foreigners or Malays alike, it is funny to see that some people 'obviously' act differently when they know that there is something that this man is capable of, I mean, when they realize that they might need some help from him in the future. Some sort of assets? Nope...taklah sampai asset, couldnt find the right word actually, tapi lebih kurang macam..nanti senang nak minta tolong kalau...blabla..lebih kuranglah.

Why cant we respect another human because he or she is a human? Not because he has some sort of additional title in front of his name? Neither his race nor his face?

Tapi seronok melihat reaksi orang yang suka merendahkan orang nih. Bila dia tahu ada sesuatu yang dia boleh dapat dari kita, terus berubah layanan dan nada percakapan mereka. Funny!!

Hidup ini biar simple, apa yang kita ada orang lain mungkin tak ada. So what? Orang lain mungkin ada apa yang kita tak ada..

2 Whisperers:

Yin Hasni said...

Hidup biar simple..emmm yap..tp kan byk benda yg complicated still around....

lady zaini said...

Hidup saya memang simple..sebab saya dah tak larat nak fikir benda-benda complicated nih..
huhu~
ayat denial :P

 

-StiLL iN LoVe- Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez